Provide assistance to military members, military retirees and military families, whether active duty, reserve, deployed or serving at home station.
The Military and Family Support Services (MFSS) staff and resources are in place to serve you. MFSS resources are available to both Army and Air National Guard members and their families. We also provide many services to active and reserve members of all branches of the armed forces, to include their dependents. We gladly provide services to eligible retirees as well.
The main Service Center is located in Reno, Nevada, with satellite offices in Las Vegas and Winnemucca.
The MFSS resources are excellent tools for unit commanders and senior leaders. Our staff is available to travel to your location to present briefings and training.
We are available to provide you...
- Deployment cycle support
- Assistance with family readiness
- Youth programs and counseling
- Emergency assistance referrals
- Suicide prevention information
- Personal financial counseling
- Tricare insurance assistance
- Help with family care plans
- ID cards and DEERS enrollment
- Help with VA issues
- Survivor outreach services
- Sexual assault victim services
- Employment issue assistance
- Coping skill training
- Reintegration guidance
- Resiliency Program & Training
Reno-Plumb Lane Armory
Winnemucca- Winnemucca Armory
Las Vegas- Clark County Armory
- Reno - (775) 384-5801
- Las Vegas - (702) 632-0513
- Winnemucca - (775) 297-1811
Family Readiness Assistant
- Carson City - (775) 720-3172
- Reno - (775) 721-8422
- Las Vegas - (702) 580-7367
- Reno- (775) 384-5805
- Las Vegas- (702) 632-0511
Air Wing Family Program Coordinator